About Yellow Silk Cotton Banarasi Dupatta
- An arresting piece of yellow color silk cotton Banarasi dupatta.
- Its central part is highlighted with flower motifs woven in golden and silver zari, all over.
- It has stripes of zari woven in over border part in pink background.
- Anchal part is highlighted with golden zari woven in chevron pattern over pink background.
- Single knot tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Organza silk yarns are used in warp and cotton yarns in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- The dimension of dupatta measures 90 cms wide and 252 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 230 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for delivery of this banarasi dupatta,depending upon your location.