About Yellow Banarasi Dupatta
- An alluring piece of yellow color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- It has diagonally moving floral jaal all over the center in gold zari.
- Art silk yarns along with gold zari are used in warp and weft to obtain this peice.
- Mini floral jaal in honeycomb pattern is adorning the border part.
- Anchal is highlighted with gold zari woven in chevron pattern.
- Jaquard weaving is used in this dupatta to get the desired design in woven form.
- Neatly knotted tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Festivals and party occassions are best to carry this accessory.
- It measures 90 cms in width and around 232 cms in length.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 210 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.