About White Banarasi Dupatta
- An arresting piece of white color Banarasi dupatta.
- Its central part is highlighted with mini polka dot motifs woven in gold zari, all over.
- It has gold zari woven in grid pattern over border part in pink background.
- Anchal part is highlighted with solid woven gold zari over pink background.
- Single knot tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this piece.
- Organza silk yarns are used in warp and cotton yarns in weft to culminate this dupatta.
- The dimension of dupatta measures 92 cms wide and 248 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 210 grams.
- Apt to carry at festivals or special occassions.
- Washing instruction: dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.