About Turquoise Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- Compliment your dress with our turquoise color katan silk banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handloom made dupatta.
- It takes the labour of two weavers for 3-4 days to bring out one piece of such dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate it.
- Pure katan silk yarns are used in warp as well weft along with copper zari to obtain this dupatta.
- Center part of the dupatta is highlighted with neatly woven flower jaal in copper zari.
- Chevron pattern is woven over border part.
- Anchal part is highlighted with diagonal stripes pattern woven in copper zari.
- The width and length of the dupatta measures 117x244 cms.
- It weighs around 410 grams.
- Wash Instruction is suggested as dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.