About Turquoise Banarasi dupatta
- The center of this dupatta is woven in shikargah pattern with solid zari. There are floral patterns and animal motifs in the center weaved with the jacquard technique.
- The border is ornamented with the gold zari over a blue base which complements the turquoise in the center.
- The work on the border is broadened downwards in the form of aanchal to highlight the fine work in the center.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and aanchal part.
- Warp and weft is filled with art silk yarns to obtain this dupatta.
- Length of the dupatta is around 248 cms and width is around 93 cms.
- This dupatta weighs around 240 grams.
- Neatly knotted tassles are enhancing the edges.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- This dupatta has shikargah jaal, woven all over in gold zari.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery of this banarasi dupatta, depending upon your location.