About Strawberry red Banarasi dupatta
- An exclusive piece of strawberry red color Banarasi dupatta, handwoven with katan silk yarn.
- This dupatta has meticulously woven chevron pattern in horizontal manner, all over in gold zari and pink color resham.
- It took around 2-3 days time to weave 1 piece of this dupatta.
- It was woven over handlooms by two weavers.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- It measures around 90 cms in width and 240 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 270 grams.
- Dry clean is recommended as washing instruction.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.