About This Sea Green Banarasi dupatta
Embroidered in exotic resham threads, this sea green coloured dupatta is
perfect to wear in daylight parties or such occasions. The dupatta is decked
in abstract yet floral designs in fine meenakari work. The border of this dupatta
is woven on a blue base and the aanchal is embroidered on a beige base.
- The center of this dupatta is decked in an abstract but floral design
woven using resham threads and by using the jacquard weaving technique.
- The border on a violet base is embroidered in resham threads
in floral designs.
- The aanchal is embroidered in the same floral design as the but in four
horizontal lines to add to the grace.
- The dupatta measures around 95 cms in width and 242 cms in length.
- It weighs around 245 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.