About Sea Green Banarasi dupatta
- The center of this sea green color dupatta is designed in floral square shaped motifs and also adorned with little circles in solid gold zari as in bobby printed fabrics.
- The border is designed to be wider than usual and is woven in solid gold zari
in a crisscross pattern.
- The aanchal is very much similar to the border, embroidered in a crisscross
pattern in golden threads.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal.
- The dupatta measures around 92 cms in width and 246 cms in length.
- It weighs around 240 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.