About Salmon Banarasi Dupatta
- Featuring an alluring piece of salmon color Banarasi dupatta with Rajkoti pattern
- This dupatta has exotic motifs depicting human figure, sun and geometrical shapes woven using golden zari and multi-color resham yarn.
- Beautiful floral jaal are woven in aanchal using resham yarn of several colors and gold zari.
- Border has floral jaal on both sides woven using two color resham yarn surrounding floral design in zari work
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to carve this piece.
- Neatly knotted tassels are enhancing the edges.
- Art katan and Art georgette yarns are used in warp as well as weft along with gold zari to obtain this dupatta.
- The dimension of this dupatta measures around 94 cms in width and around 228 cms in length.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 293 grams.
- Fit best to carry at parties or festivals.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery of this banarasi dupatta depending upon your location.