About this Saffron Banarasi dupatta
Woven through the jacquard technique, this piece is warp and weft in art silk
yarns. This beautiful piece is obtained by fine embroidery in reshamkari and
golden threads in floral patterns. The border is woven in similar golden and
colourful resham threads on a magenta base in a beautiful floral pattern and
aanchal is also adorned in same floral desgns.
- The center of this dupatta is decked in an abstract but floral design
woven using resham threads and by using the jacquard weaving technique.
- The golden coloured border on a magenta base is embroidered in resham and
golden threads in floral designs.
- The aanchal is embroidered in the same floral design as the but in four
horizontal lines to add to the grace.
- The dupatta measures around 96 cms in width and 238 cms in length.
- It weighs around 237 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.