About this Navy blue Banarasi dupatta
This navy blue dupatta is warp and weft in art silkyarns and woven through
the jacquard weaving technique. The abstract floral center is complemented
by the beige coloured border which is ornamented by floral pattern in resham
threads. Similar floral design is embroidered on the aanchal in four horizontal
lines to hightlight the pattern of dupatta.
- The center of this dupatta is decked in an abstract but floral design
woven using resham threads and by using the jacquard weaving technique.
- The beige coloured border on a violet base is embroidered in resham threads
in floral designs.
- The aanchal is embroidered in the same floral design as the but in four
horizontal lines to add to the grace.
- The dupatta measures around 96 cms in width and 250 cms in length.
- It weighs around 255 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.