About this Red Banarasi dupatta
- The center of this red colour dupatta is designed in square shaped motifs with intricate pattern and also adorned with little circles in solid gold zari as in bobby printed fabrics.
- The border is designed to be wider than usual and is woven in solid gold zari
in a crisscross pattern.
- The aanchal is very much similar to the border, embroidered in a crisscross
pattern in golden threads.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal.
- The dupatta measures around 91 cms in width and 250 cms in length.
- It weighs around 243 grams.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.