About Purple Banarasi Dupatta
- A cultivated piece of purple color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handmade dupatta.
- It took around 3 to 4 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Central part of dupatta is highlighted with Baluchari motifs woven all over in gold zari.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this dupatta.
- It has mini honey comb jaal over the border in gold zari.
- Chevron pattern is woven over the anchal in gold zari.
- It measures 97 cms in width and 220 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 283 grams.
- Dry wash method is recommended to clean this piece.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.