About Pink Banarasi Silk Dupatta
- Wrap yourself elegantly with our pink color Banarasi silk dupatta.
- This is a handloom made dupatta.
- It took around 2 days to make 1 piece of this dupatta.
- Its central part is infused with beautiful flower motifs woven all over in gold zari.
- Anchal and border part has floral jaal gold zari woven over purple background.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and georgette silk yarns are used in weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used make this dupatta.
- The measurement of this dupatta is 92 cms wide and 254 cms long.
- It weighs around 260 grams.
- Tassels are decorated with single knots.
- This dupatta is best to carry at festivals or other special occassions.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.