About this Pink Banarasi dupatta
This pink art silk dupatta is especially designed to enhance your grace
when you walk around in your regular dress material. The bright colour of
this piece adds to the elegance of the beautiful resham. The
center of this dupatta is designed in a floral pattern which looks much like
an abstrct design complemented by the dark coloured border.
- The center of this dupatta is decked in an abstract but floral design
woven using resham threads and by using the jacquard weaving technique.
- The beige coloured border on a violet base is embroidered in resham threads
in floral designs.
- The aanchal is embroidered in the same floral design as the but in four
horizontal lines to add to the grace.
- The dupatta measures around 96 cms in width and 236 cms in length.
- It weighs around 245 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.