About Red Banarasi Dupatta
- A traditional piece of red color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- It has traditional patan patola design woven all over the center with golden zari and multi color resham.
- Elephant and human figure are woven within stylized grid with golden zari and multi color resham yarns to give a patan patola look.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal.
- The dupatta measures around 91 cms in width and 230 cms in length.
- It weighs around 267 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with golden zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery of this banarasi dupatta,depending upon your location.