About this Indigo Art silk Banarasi Dupatta (12003160060079BV249)
- The centre part of this indigo art silk dupatta has polka dot design made using golden zari
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Brick like motifs are used in repeating pattern in border
- Zari is used to make a solid pattern in anchal surrounded by pattern similar to the one present in border
- It weighs around 224 grams.
- The dupatta measures around 85 cm in width and 236 cm in length.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods depending upon your location as this product is dispatched directly from Banaras.
- The availability of this product depends on our physical stock and may not be in sync with our online system.