About this Red Banarasi dupatta
- The center part of this dupatta is decked with abstract designs in golden and
resham threads similar to geometerical motifs in a patola pattern.
- Red colored border is embroidered with fine works of resham and golden
- Abstract designed motifs are used to ornament the aanchal too.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Aanchal part is highlighted with stylized motifs woven in golden zari and multi color resham.
- The dupatta measures around 94 cms in width and 244 cms in length.
- Neatly knotted tassels are enhancing the edges.
- It weighs around 275 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.