About this Bright green Banarasi dupatta
- Art silk yarns is used as warp and weft along with golden zari to obtain this piece.
- The centre part of the bright green dupatta is filled with leaf jaal and floral design
- The border and aanchal of this dupatta have mesh like pattern and small designs.
- Warp and weft are filled with art silk yarns along with gold zari to obtain this peice.
- Jacquard weaving is used in this dupatta to get the desired design in woven form.
- This dupatta goes best when wore at festive occasion.
- It measures 87 cms in width and around 250 cms in length.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 332 grams.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.