About this Green Banarasi dupatta
- The center of this green colour dupatta is adorned with leaf like booti to enhance the grace. The design is woven using golden zari.
- The border is finely designed in a repeating pattern of floral motifs and woven in solid
- The aanchal of this dupatta is also woven in long stripes of solid golden zari.
- Art silk yarn is used in both warp and weft of the dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to carve this piece.
- Neatly knotted tassles are enhancing the edges.
- The dimension of this dupatta measures around 89 cms in width and around 236 cms in length.
- Weight of the dupatta is around 270 grams.
- Fit best to carry at parties or festivals.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.