About Green Banarasi silk dupatta
- Look stylish with our royal blue color Banarasi silk dupatta.
- This piece is woven intricately over handloom.
- It took around 2 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Beautiful trellis jaal are woven all over the center in gold zari.
- Border part is infused with stripes of gold zari over pink background.
- Diagonal stripes of gold zari is woven at anchal part over pink background.
- It uses warp of katan silk and weft of georgette silk along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- Length of the dupatta is 256 cms and width is 90 cms.
- Weight of the dupatta is 260 grams.
- Festivals and party ocassions are suitable to carry this dupatta.
- Edges are decorated with neatly knotted fringes.
- To clean this dupatta, dry clean method is recomended.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.