About Green Art Silk Banarasi dupatta
- Look stylish with our green color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This piece is woven intricately over handloom.
- It took around 2 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Beautiful trellis jaal are woven all over the center in golden zari.
- Border part is infused with stripes of golden zari over pink background.
- Diagonal stripes of golden zari is woven at anchal part over pink background.
- It uses warp of katan silk and weft of georgette silk along with golden zari to culminate this piece.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to get the desired design in woven form.
- Length of the dupatta is 256 cms and width is 90 cms.
- Weight of the dupatta is 260 grams.
- Festivals and party ocassions are suitable to carry this dupatta.
- Edges are decorated with neatly knotted fringes.
- To clean this dupatta, dry clean method is recomended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for delivery of this banarasi dupatta,depending upon your location.