About Turquoise green Bandhej Banarasi Dupatta
- A rich piece of turquoise and green color khaddi georgette handwoven Bandhej Banarasi dupatta.
- Ogee pattern jaal is woven all over the center part.
- Border part is highlighted with flower motifs jaal in gold zari.
- Scale pattern jaal is highlighting the anchal part.
- This dupatta is woven over handloom and then hand knotted and dyed in desired color.
- Apt to carry at festivals and parties.
- Georgette Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 104 cms in width and 242 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 330 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.