About Sea green Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A graceful piece of sea green color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handwoven dupatta.
- It took labor of 2 weavers for 2 days to get one such piece.
- This dupatta has intricately woven bird motifs all over the center in gold zari.
- Kadwa weaving technique is used to make this piece where weaving is done in such a way that it looks like embroidery.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to get one such piece.
- The dupatta measure 97 cms in width and 246 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 157 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.