About Red Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- An elegant piece of red color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This handwoven dupatta is made using labour of two weavers for 3 days.
- Butterfly motifs over flower jaal is woven neatly over center part in multi color resham and gold zari.
- Yellow color meena is used highlight the butterfly.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal part.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with resham and gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 96 cms in width and 254 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 312 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.