About Blue Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- An elegant piece of blue color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This handwoven dupatta is made using labour of two weavers for 3 days.
- This dupatta has shikargah jaal woven all over the center.
- Shikargah jaal depicts the scene of the jungle that includes various animals, birds and plants.
- Elephant motifs are woven over border part.
- Anchal part is highlighted with grid pattern jaal.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- Katan Silk yarns are used over warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this piece.
- The dupatta measure 92 cms in width and 240 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 279 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.