About this Bright orange Banarasi dupatta
This bright orange piece is a perfect wear for weddings and other such functions.The
center of this dupatta is embroidered in an abstract yet floral pattern in colourful
resham threads and solid golden zari. The border and anchal is embroidered in
core floral designs.
- The center of this dupatta is decked in an abstract but floral design
woven using resham threads and by using the jacquard weaving technique.
- The golden coloured border on a violet base is embroidered in resham and
golden threads in floral designs.
- The aanchal is embroidered in the same floral design as the but in four
horizontal lines to add to the grace.
- The dupatta measures around 94 cms in width and 242 cms in length.
- It weighs around 238 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.