About Bottle green Banarasi Dupatta
- An artistic piece of bottle green color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Made over handlooms in Benaras.
- It took around 3 to 4 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Central part of dupatta is highlighted with Cow motifs woven all over in gold zari.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this dupatta.
- It has solid gold zari woven border with mini leaf jaal.
- Chevron pattern is woven over the anchal in gold zari.
- It measures 95 cms width and 258 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 305 grams.
- Dry wash method is recommended to clean this piece.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.