About Blue Banarasi Duptta
- Flaunt your elegance in our blue color katan silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handmade dupatta.
- It took around 3 to 4 days to weave one piece of this dupatta.
- Central part of dupatta is highlighted with stylized grid pattern jaal with motifs inside, woven in gold zari.
- Katan silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to culminate this dupatta.
- It has plain border and diagonally striped anchal woven in gold zari.
- It measures 40 inches in width and 230 cms long.
- Weight of the dupatta is 310 grams.
- Dry wash method is recommended to clean this piece.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.