About Blue Banarasi Dupatta
- Explore the path of elegance with our blue color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this piece.
- This dupatta has diagonal stripes of greek key pattern jaal, woven all over in gold zari.
- Herringbone pattern is woven over border part in gold zari.
- Scale pattern is woven over aanchal part in gold zari.
- Warp and weft is filled with art silk yarns to obtain this dupatta.
- Length of the dupatta is around 264 cms and width is around 91 cms.
- This dupatta weighs around 233 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.