About Black Katan Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- Compliment your dress with our Black color katan silk banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handloom made dupatta.
- It takes the labour of two weavers for 3-4 days to bring out one piece of such dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate it.
- Pure katan silk yarns are used in warp as well weft along with golden and silver zari to obtain this dupatta.
- Center part of the dupatta is highlighted with elegantly woven flower jaal in silver zari.
- Anchal part is highlighted with square pattern jaal woven in golden zari.
- The width and length of the dupatta measures 96x248 cms.
- It weighs around 302 grams.
- Wash Instruction is suggested as dry clean.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for delivery of this banarasi dupatta,depending upon your location.