About Black Banarasi Dupatta
- A traditional piece of black color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- It has traditional patan patola design woven all over the center with gold zari and multi color resham.
- Elephant and human figure are woven within stylized grid with gold zari and multi color resham yarns to give a patan patola look.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal.
- The dupatta measures around 91 cms in width and 240 cms in length.
- It weighs around 265 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you goods, depending upon your location.