About Black Banarasi Dupatta
- Look great with our black color Banarasi dupatta.
- Its central part is filled with bold patan patola style woven all over with gold zari and multi color resham.
- Kalash (pot) and elephant motifs are woven within stylized grid with gold zari and multi color resham yarns to give a patan patola look.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to culminate this dupatta.
- Solid gold zari is woven over border and anchal.
- The dupatta measures around 91 cms in width and 230 cms in length.
- It weighs around 276 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-10 working days for our courier partner to deliver you this Banarasi dupatta depending upon your location.