About Beige Art Silk Banarasi dupatta
- Delicate flower and leaf jaal are woven neatly all over the center part in golden zari.
- Border part is decorated with solid woven golden zari.
- Chevron pattern is woven over anchal part in golden zari sandwitched between solid zari.
- Neatly knotted tassels are embellishing the shorter edges.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp as well as weft along with golden zari to obtain this dupatta.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to weave this piece.
- Length of the dupatta is around 240 cms and width is around 93 cms.
- This dupatta weighs around 258 grams.
- To clean this dupatta, dry wash is recommended.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for delivery of this banarasi dupatta,depending upon your location.