About Light Pink Banarasi dupatta
- A traditional piece of light pink color Banarasi dupatta.
- This is a handwoven dupatta.
- It took around 3-4 days and labour 2 weavers to culminate one such piece of dupatta.
- Pure katan silk yarns are used in warp as well weft along with gold and silver zari to bring out this piece.
- Aesthetic floral jaal is woven all over in sona rupa (gold and silver) zari.
- It has diagonal stripe jaal woven over border.
- Solid gold zari is woven neatly over anchal part.
- The width and length of the dupatta measures 111x244 cms.
- It weighs around 412 grams.
- Wash Instruction is suggested as dry clean.
- Orders are generally dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation but sometimes may take upto 3 days.
- It may take 2-7 working days for delivery, depending upon your location.