About Yellow tussar Silk Banarasi Dupatta
- A graceful piece of yellow color tussar silk Banarasi dupatta.
- This dupatta has mini flower motifs all over the center.
- Leaf and flower jaal are woven over border and anchal part.
- Jaquard weaving technique is used to weave this piece.
- Apt to carry at festivals or parties.
- This piece is dyed in contrast colors of yellow in the center and blue over border and anchal.
- Tussar Silk yarns are used in warp and weft to get one such piece.
- The dupatta measure 100 cms in width and 228 cms in length.
- This dupatta weighs around 148 gms.
- We recommend dry clean for the best care.
- Most of the goods are in our stock and are dispatched within 24 hours of the order confirmation.
- For goods that are made to order or not ready with us, dispatch time may take more than 24 hours upto 7 days.
- After dispatch, it may take upto 2-7 working days for the shipment to reach you, depending upon your location.