About Peach Banarasi Dupatta
- Look great with Peach color art silk Banarasi dupatta.
- Its central part is filled with patan patola style jaal and motifs woven all over with gold zari and multi color resham.
- Jacquard weaving technique is used to craft this dupatta.
- Paisley jaal is woven over border in paithani style with gold zari and multi color resham yarn.
- Anchal part is highlighted with stylized motifs woven in gold zari and multi color resham.
- The dupatta measures around 95 cms in width and 240 cms in length.
- It weighs around 267 grams.
- Art silk yarns are used in warp and weft along with gold zari to obtain this piece.
- This dupatta suits best for festivals or parties.
- Dry wash is recommended to clean the dupatta.
- Goods are dispatched within 24 hours of confirmation if they are available with us but sometimes it may take upto 3 days.
- It takes around 2-7 working days for our courier partner to deliver you this banarasi dupatta depending upon your location.